April 15, 2009

Fall in the air

Hello everyone! I'm so excited this weekend because I've started putting up my fall decorations..YEA!!!!! I love the holidays. I especially love the look on the kids faces when they see our home transformed into a fall festival. Their eyes just lite up with excitement.
Fall represents family to me, I love getting together to celebrate and being thankful for what we have. The colors are so earthy and soulful. Even the weather is perfect, not too cold and not too hot. So, it makes for great outdoor games with the kids, picnics, and trips to the park.

My best part of the season is letting my creativity flow in fall decor.
Here are a few items that I put together:



1.This is a old urn left behind that I simply filled with fall flowers, leaves, and gorges.



2. Here is my seasonal horn of plenty, it's filled with fall leaves flowers, pumpkins, gorges, squash, berries all topped with a glittery fall bow.



3. Here is my front door with my fall wreath. I chose a branch one and wrapped ribbon around it, then put cattails, leaves, mums, squash, pumpkins, gorges, and a scarecrow.

Happy Harvest Blessings!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: