December 26, 2013

New Testament in 30 Days

 

Please note this is the original post, and that this reading will start in 2014!!


This year I would love to start off on a spiritual awakening!!! I have been led by the Holy Spirit to study the New Testament and apply the teachings to my everyday life as a wife, mother, and child of God. Wouldn't everyone love to get closer to God through his word and living by the scriptures to enhance their walk with Him. This is why, I'm starting a 30 day reading plan for the new year of 2012!!

I will read the new testament in 30 days starting Jan. 1, 2012. I plan to start the day with my reading and prayer, but you can designate your own time schedule with whatever works best for you. God has given me this assignment, so that I may revive my life according to His word and apply the practical teachings to help me be a light for my children and all that surround me.

If you would like to join us please do so and link up!! My reading plan averages about 5 chapters a day and has a catch up day on Jan. 31 if you miss a day. Even if you finish later on, don't feel bad. This is not a race! Just keep going until you can complete the entire reading, no matter how long it takes. The most important part is getting into God's word and I know that you will find what God has for your life in the scriptures! Have Fun and Many Blessings to You!

Please share the word by posting a button on your blog, so that other women may link up with us. And you can also share the link on Facebook, Twitter, etc...The more, the merrier! I've also added a printable copy, so that you can have it on hand while you read to keep up with your progress.

(Printable Copy)
{January}

{1} Matthew 1-9
{2} Matthew 10-15
{3} Matthew 16-22
{4} Matthew 23-28
{5} Mark 1-8 
{6} Mark 9-16
{7} Luke 1-6
{8} Luke 7-11
{9} Luke 12-18
{10} Luke 19-24
{11} John 1-7
{12} John 8-13
{13} John 14-21
{14} Acts 1-7
{15} Acts 8-14
{16} Acts 15-21
{17} Acts 22-28
{18} Romans 1-8
{19} Romans 9-16
{20} 1 Corinthians 1-9
{21} 1 Corinthians 10-16
{22} 2 Corinthians 1-13
{23} Galatians - Ephesians
{24} Philippians - 2 Thessalonians
{25} 1 Timothy - Philemon
{26} Hebrews
{27} James - 2 Peter
{28} 1 John - Jude
{29} Revelation 1-11
{30} Revelation 12-22
{31} Catch Up Day



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Can I join you?

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Sure, I'd love for you to read along with me!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT!. Haaaaappy New year also to you,and the family :)

Anonymous said...

Im reading it now just stopped to turn comp off :)