April 21, 2009

Family Day

We had a blast together in Dallas. One day was just for family, so we went to chuck e. cheese.(kids choice) Here are some of the pics I snapped while there. Nothing is more important than spending time with my family no matter where we are.


Puttin' the smack down on hubby...lol


Who's there..Are you talking to me?



Hoops with baby sis. Watch and learn.



Carousel ride..yeahhh



My little one rootin' for big sis.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Those are some precious pics! I have never taken our daughter there. I'm sure she'd love it!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

She sure would. The kids don't get to go much because we try to spend time at home playing board games and reading stories together. But when we do get to go to kid places they love it.