May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday



Today is my birthday!!! I will be offline today to spend some alone time until this evening. My hubby made breakfast in bed this morning and he will take me to lunch. He cooked dinner last night, so I don't have to cook today. He's so sweet! I have cupcakes and ice cream with my name on it...he he he I'll thrift shop today just to browse and see what's out there and relax with a good book today.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

Aww, that's so sweet of your husband!

Happy Birthday! I hope it is a very special day for you!

Sheri said...

Happy B-lated Bday to ya! Hope it was special!
Blessings for a wonderful year ahead.