June 29, 2009

new puppy search?

Well, we have been ultra busy moving this week and will keep on going until next week. Now that we actually have a yard, (small but still a yard) we want to give the kids a puppy. Now we are narrowing it down to just a few of our faves.

So the runner ups are:

Pyrenese
(puppy)


(adult)



Chow chow
(puppy)


(adult)



Malti poo
(puppy)


(adult)



German Sherpard
(puppy)



(adult)


Hopefully we can make a chice by the end of the summer..Wish us luck! You can vote for your fav...
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

oh, they are all so cute! i would chose based on where you live...we're in texas, and most of those pups would be so HOT here, it'd be so sad...

Melissa G said...

Chows aren't always the best around kids, are they?

I think German Shepherds are amazing dogs!

But that first one on the list is super cute too!

I'm sure the kids are going to be so excited to get a puppy!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I grew up with a chow and my mom has one, but I have heard they are not good with kids too though. Hubby loves german sherpards!

Valerie said...

Sorry I just can't pick one. I love all dogs!! lol

Hoping over to welcome you to SITS! I'm so glad you are a part of our SITStahood!

atelierlemlem said...

Oh, these doggies are so cute..but to be honest, I would take a shorthaired dog. I had dogs when I lived with my parents and longhairy dogs are a LOT of work! Their hair need a lot of treatment, it is everywhere in the house (you need to clean a lot..)and, to be honest, it smells..
I had a visla dog and this had very short hair. Like a dalmatian but than brouwn collored. She was so sweet with kids..