June 2, 2009

Pancake morning

Today I decided to start my family's day off on the right foot. And in our house that almost always, after prayer, begins with pancakes..lol I made my cinnamon pancakes for them this morning. They are always excited to eat "anything" with syrup on it. Here are the pictures of my progress.

This is my batter: self rising flour, milk, sugar, cinnamon...


frying up in my huge pan...



flip...



the mega stack of pancakes...



an added bonus, homegrown spearmint tea brewing...
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Melissa G said...

Ohh, i love pancakes! They are sooo yummy!
That stack of pancakes on the plate is making me hungry!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Ohh I know, we love anything covered in syrup in this house!!