August 17, 2009

Fall with ideas

It's coming soon...Fall! Fall is such a cozy time of the year, when the weather is not too cold, but just cold enough. I'm so in love with the colors of fall the my home is decorated with them all year long. That's dedication for you! So, in order to get a jump start on a beautiful season, I've gathered a list of ideas from around the web.

bhg.com

wheat display


acorn centerpiece


pine cone decor


marthastewart.com

glittered pumpkins


orange candy display


pumpkin chandelier
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the ideas Valencia. I too love Autumn and I am looking forward to pulling out some fall items to decorate with soon.

Hop on over to my blog if you get a chance and see some of God's Colorful Creations!

Your Friend,
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Oh I know I just love fall.

My Trendy Tykes said...

My favorite season....fall!!

Thanks for sharing these ideas. I love the acorn centerpiece and since we have plenty of acorns I will be trying this one for sure.

Have a great weekend.
(Stopping in from SITS)