August 1, 2009

Winners!!!



I really had a good time this week, celebrating my one year blog anniversary. Many blessings to all of the ladies who participated all this week. I really hope you had a good time and I hope we can continue to be a blessing to one another. So, on to the winners. I had four ladies who faithfully participated so they all get their top prize!!

Congrats to Sandy,Bren,Melissa,Kristen, and Beth. Please stop by and list your top three prizes, so I can match the one you most want to receive.


Melissa=2 children's aprons
Sandy=crayon roll (email Kristen for shipping)
Bren=2 wall vinyl letters
Kristen=pair of hair sticks

Please email me with your mailing addresses so that I can get your prizes to you ASAP!!
Beth=3 piece stationary set
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

WOOHOO! So much to choose from!
My top 3 picks are
1. the little aprons
2. wall art
3. crayon roll up.

You have such a generous heart and your blog is wonderful. I raise my coffee cup to you...here is to another year of Buildith Her House!

Sandy said...

Thank you, Valencia!

My choices
1. aprons
2. crayon roll
3. 2 wall art

Anything will be fine!
Thank you, again!

Melissa G said...

Melissa? Do you mean me? Yay! My top three favorites would be the kids aprons, the wall art and the blue necklace and earring set.


I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post. I've been learning a lot and realizing how important our ministry is to our families! I'm with you in that i want my husband and children to always be my first priority and ministry. Thanks for the great reminder!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Yay! Thanks, V! I'd love to try the hair sticks!