February 5, 2010

Perfectly Ordinary Days!

I saw this video and it really makes you stop, texting, blogging and push away from the laptop to take a look at what you're really missing out on. She states so beautifully that it's not the moments that are big you should cherish, but the perfectly ordinary seemingly non important days in your children's lives that matter as well.
This video really made me think, and I hope you'll take some time to watch it. I'm off to just sit and play dolls with my littlest ones, and maybe play a game of checkers with my older ones.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched this a few weeks ago. It was so moving.