March 11, 2010

Martha's shelf

I was looking around marthastewart.com, when I saw the cutest shelf idea. She used ribbons as brackets to display shelves. So, I decided to channel my inner Martha and go for it.

 Martha's shelves

my copycat version in my craft room




DIY Day @ ASPTL


<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

12 comments:

Creations from my heart said...

Hi Valencia,
Love the shelf idea. I am going to put it in my files for when I re-do my craft room. Thanks so much for stopping by and all the nice comments. You’ll have to watch the TV episode, there’s a few tricks to Making the wreaths. It’s easy to learn and then your front door can have a wreath just like mine!
Blessings on your weekend…
Sherry

Divamom said...

I love it! You did a great job!

Kelli W said...

So cute! I love the ribbon that you used!

Anonymous said...

You did wonderful.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

Great job! ...Martha would be very proud! Thanks for sharing your project!

Creations By Cindy said...

I love it! You done good! Be Blessed. Cindy

Robyn said...

That's awesome! I had not seen that on Martha! I certainly love your version, it looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

You are a great copy cat!!! Love the shelves and actually like yours better than Martha's!

KimMalk said...

Wow, I've never seen those before. Nice job.

Kimba said...

What a clever idea! I hadn't seen Martha's version, but I think I like yours even better. Nice job!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love your shelves. They look cuter than Marthas!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party! I really appreciate it!

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh,adorable :)