April 9, 2010

Get Dressed!!


Sarah Mae @ Like A Warm Cup of Coffee has challenged us to get dressed this week. After taking this challenge, I noticed that it helped me get my day started. Staying in my pj's all day made me feel less motivated to get my chores done. And did I mention hubs loved having me look pretty for him (smile). I did notice a difference on Feminine Fridays, because I would usually get dressed. Extending that for the week has really showed me that when you look better on the outside, it helps you feel better on the inside.

Day 1


Day 2

Day 3


Day 4


Day 5 
I decided to get my girls in of FF in their dresses too!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

8 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

You look LOVELY!!!!!! Doesn't it feel great?! By the way, pink is SO your color! :)

Tiffany said...

Awww, great job! It really does feel lovely to look lovely doesn't it?

Traci Michele said...

You LOOK just beauteous! Great job!

Unknown said...

Hi. I found you through Sarah Mae's challenge. You look so pretty and pink is definitely your color!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! a mother of five...wow you are a great example!

Unknown said...

Great job!! You look great! =)

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

You look beautiful Valencia, you really do! And, I have to agree with everyone else, pink!!!! It's your color! :)
Have a blessed day!
Joy

Debi said...

You, obviously, had a great week! Glad I found your blog and I really like the household tips section - what a great idea. Blessings!