May 4, 2010

DIY photo necklace

I wanted something personal for Mother's Day this year. I've seen so many tutorials for these necklaces that I decided to try one. I decided to make a photo necklace with supplies that I have at home. I spent only $1.50 on ribbon and clear rocks. Here is how I did it.

supplies that I started with...

I printed a picture and mod podged it to the rock.
The kids LOVED posing for my gift!!
Then I added ribbon to keep it inexpensive.


Almost done, just needs a little sparkle...

I added a rhinestone..all done.
Packaged and ready to go!!!

I just love the idea of wearing my children smiling faces with me all day.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

I read your comment at http://ahighandnoblecalling.com/ and just had to come and see your necklace. What a wonder to have your children close to your heart, especially at this time. Well done! I also appreciate your profile -- putting Christ first, and acknowledging your husband's strength in love. None of us are perfect, but within Christ, we reach for the best. God bless your ministry.

Tammy said...

That is a cute idea

Carolina Girl said...

How AWESOME! I am going to try this once I find the supplies. When i do I will post and link back. Thank you for the wonderful idea :)
Shellie

Melissa G said...

How creative! It turned out so nice! A perfect mother's day gift!