May 11, 2010

kid craft necklace

I wanted to do some fun projects with my  children, so we came up with a cute idea. Using jute twine and some of their old missing pieces of toys we created these...


How cute are they!!!
All I did was hot glue the few puzzle pieces my little one had left to the twine.
I couldn't leave my little man out, so I ran twine through old kynex blocks and knotted it off.
This was a great way to recycle old toys that would have ended up in the trash!



DIY Day @ ASPTL
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL! Those are GREAT :)

Anonymous said...

:) Good Morning

Tammy said...

That is a cute idea

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Good morning Renee!!

Melissa G said...

My son would have fun making that lego necklace!

If you have time come check out our giveaway this week!

www.geoffandmelissa.blogspot.com