June 2, 2010

tassel necklace

I feel in love with tassel necklaces. But you know I always try to find a way to save our money, so I decided to create my own. so I created one of my very own.

supplies: chain, beads, tassels

I threaded the beads on the chain

then added tassel at the ends

all done!!

what it looks like on 

or crossed over

It turned out very cute and CHEAP! Not sure which is more important...(smile)
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I Looooove the necklace :)

Anonymous said...

V, how did you add the tassel to it?

Krysstyllanthrox said...

Stopping by via Remodelaholic

Nice necklace!

Unknown said...

Cheap AND cute - how do you beat that?! I don't know which is better either, lol. It turned out great, thanks for sharing! :)

Found you through Tatertots and Jello, new follower!

-Ann Marie

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

What a fun idea! Tassels are everywhere these days! I love what you've done! Thanks for stopping by Sweet Charli!