July 28, 2010

candy bouquet

Her is another idea I came up with for the raffle. This was so hard to do because the kids kept eating all the candy...lol I thought I'd never finish!!

these are my supplies:
old can, glue gun, dowels, candy and some flowers

press foam in can, edges will shave right off

 hot glue candy to dowel

then add a few flower embellishments

just starting

a sweet bouquet!!!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh That is cool looking

Anonymous said...

Now you totally made that look easy... what a really SWEET idea ;)

I am visiting via Candys Keeping the Home Blog

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! And it made me hungry lol! :D

Melissa G said...

Oh that is great! That would make a great gift idea!