July 13, 2010

easy ribbon storage

When you do a lot of crafts, you end up with many, many spools of ribbon. But then you have to find a way to keep them neat and easily accessible. Here is a quick and easy way I store all of my ribbons for less than $1.50.

 basket 2 for $1 from Dollar Tree
 wooden dowel from Walmart .38

I cut the dowel into 3 pieces
then slid ribbons/twine on for a clean look

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool idea :)

Anonymous said...

I love that! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Love this idea...I love ALL of your ideas, that I have read...thank you so much for sharing-so that my life can be more organized too...put me first on your list when you start doing "house calls"! Once again I LOVE that you share these ideas with us all...and that you are frugal with your ideas...that is so important these days...Oh and I have been using the laundry detergent for almost a year now and love it! (tip for melting the fels naptha-shred it/grate it/dice it how ever you fancy and put it in a mini croc-pot on warm for a few hours! works well!)