August 30, 2010

flatware art

Since, I'm always nesting and building my home, I decided to try a new project for my kitchen. I was wondering if I could make something out of some of my flatware. So, I went for it! Not to waste silverware, I used my kids plastic spoon, fork, and knife, since they come in a pack of twelve.

this is what I started with

spray painted with copper


This is what I came up with. 
Pretty, but I wanted something with more impact.

That's much bigger and better!!
This is just three burlap covered frames.

This cute kitchen art project was FREE!!! 
Don't worry, I'll find something cute to do with the tray, 
because building my home is what I do.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

La said...

These look great! I would never have guessed this started with plasticware. Nice job! La

Unknown said...

so cute on the tray, well done. Glad you linked up. Have a great night. Jen