October 21, 2010

shirt redo

Today, I'm going to redo a thrift store shirt I got a few months ago. I've never worn it because I just don't like how it looks. Since I'm trying yo save money, I decided it was time for the shirt to make an appearance. After I work with it a little first, of course!


This shirt is three sizes too big
and needs something else..hmmm

ah hah...the old trusty stash

I just stitched some ribbon and a button,
to create an empire waste.
Then I took in the sides a bit.

Here is the final result!
Looks so much better than it did at first.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Clever girl! I love it! Well done!

Gretchen
proverbsthirtyhuh.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh WOW! This has to be one of my faves! You did an amazing job on this and of course you look so lovely sporting the "new" blouse. Kuddos!

Have a wonderful day Valencia.

Blessings,
Amy
www.forgivengentile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome,what a change!

Eve said...

Lovely color, and what a difference the ribbon and button made. It's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

adorable val :)