November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving unplugged

Hello everyone!! I'm just writing a quick post to let you guys know I'm going unplugged for the rest of the week. I won't post a Feminine Friday too, but I'll be back next week. I'll be very busy getting the last of my fall cleaning done. It's just something about a clean home for the holidays that makes it so cozy and warm! Then I'll be cooking all of my desserts early on, so I can actually enjoy my time with my family. Hubs will be coming home from the road and I miss him soooo much!! The weekend after Thanksgiving is when we decorate for Christmas. So, I'll be with my children, decking the halls...(smile) Oh and not to forget Black Friday sales that I'll be going to at the crack of dawn! Don't forget about me and I hope you all enjoy your family and friends this week. Many blessings!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You 2 Stacie!!