December 4, 2010

unplugged-hardware issues

Hello everyone! I'm writing to you today to let all of my followers know that I will be unplugged for the next two weeks. My laptop is having some harddrive issues and will be in the shop getting repaired. I should have it back up and running soon! I hope you all hang in there with me until I'm back on again. Many blessings to all of you for following me and enjoy your time with your families this holiday season!!!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Graphics
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

Divamom said...

Enjoy some 'me" time while you wait for your laptop. You deserve it!

Be Blessed!