February 9, 2011

fast/easy seat covers

With five children at my dinner table. 
it's inevitable that the table and chairs will start looking worn out.

oh the horror, the horror!!!
hmmm...what do I own I could use

ooohh...a pillowcase

just slip right over the ugliness

now tuck and snug

here they are, all hidden for now!!

This would be perfect for now until I can get them redone.
I can always wash them when they get dirty
and best of all, it was FREE!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well, that was a good idea!
Good thinking momma!

Looks nice.

Michelle said...

Great idea! You are very creative:)I need some of that creativity!