February 28, 2011

girls spring refashion

It's getting close to spring here and the weather is great!!
Now it's time to a hint of spring to my little girls dresses as well.

before: a cute country dress

add a daisy and super cute!

before: pretty blue jean w/pink flowers

add a big pink corsage and even cuter!

It's a hit with the critics!!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuuuuuute...

Carolina Girl said...

I love it! This is one area where I could really use some help - making my kids clothes "over the top cute" as my daughter called your daughter's dresses :) I think I will be picking up some fabric flowers soon...

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks Renee!!!

Aww thanks your daughter for the "over the top cute comment" for me. These flowers are at the dollor tree for a dollar a bunch. I try to rack up each spring...lol

Gerie said...

Very, very creative. Good job!

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

What a cute idea. and so simple. I'm your newest follower. I would love it if you linked your project up to my link party tomorrow.
More The Merrier Monday.

http://diyhshp.blogspot.com