April 10, 2011

DIY butterfly shoe

I've had these black sandals and have never worn them.
You all know that I'm not trying to spend any money or very little on fashion.
So then you already know I had to upgrade them, for FREE!!

 These were $1 from a thrift store a few years ago
But they looked kinda plain

I searched my stash and came up with some trinkets

Oh yeah...just enough pizazz!!!

My heart is all a flutter for the warm weather now!

I would have made some inexpensive shoe clips, 
but these shoes were cute with the butterfly so I want to keep them that way.
Free is sooo me!!!!!



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those turned out cute :)

Hey V, wanna do a button swap :)

Linda said...

I LOVE your idea to decorate the sandals with the butterflies. They look beautiful. I really like them. (:>)

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

MOMSWEB said...

You amaze my non-fashionistic (made up word) mind.

Heather said...

These are so pretty! :) I enjoyed looking around your blog. I liked the "week of dresses" & Feminine Friday! I found you through Craft-O-Maniac & am your newest follower!

Heather @ Catfish Kisses

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

Free is so me too! Those butterflies add just the right touch! Blingalicious :)