April 21, 2011

Unplugged


Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I will not be posting a Feminine Friday this week. I'll be going home to visit my mom and family for the holiday weekend. I'm taking advantage of a three day weekend to spend time with my family and catch up on my spring cleaning. Since the kids are home from school for Good Friday, we're going to make this a family clean day!! I'll make some pizzas and punch for dinner and have plenty of snacks while we clean.  We'll get our aprons, crank up the music and have a good time together!! Then we'll end the day with a family movie and some board games. Saturday we'll head out to see mom and spend the rest of the weekend with her. I hope you guys all have a blessed weekend to spend with your family and friends! What do you all have planned?


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Mar'ah said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you will have a great blog about your visit...or even some great feminine tips from your mom (how about interviewing her on some topic?)!

This weekend we will still be celebrating Passover...the Feast of Unleavened Bread (yes, we are Messianic Jews) and Monday will end with the Feast of First Fruits to formally celebrate the Resurrection of Yeshua our Messiah...Wah-hoo!!!

Saturday is Shabbat, but not sure what Sunday will bring yet.

Blessings on you and your family, may you enjoy this time of rest and rememberance! Hugs!!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

That's a great idea to interview her and get some tips!!!! I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday.