June 27, 2011

1 top, 2 items

Well, it's been a long time since I've looked into my closet and found something I didn't like anymore. Since fashion isn't top priority in my budget, I've got to be creative. I got to tinkering with a shirt that is too snug at the bottom. I was able to work it into two pieces and best of all NO SEWING!!!

this is it

I just cut the top and voila... instant bolero!!


That just left the bottom half,
easy circle scarf!!



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Mar'ah said...

Snazzy and cute! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! You done a great job! Looks nice!You are so creative.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks you guys!! It helps when it didn't cost anything....lol