August 21, 2011

leopard earring DIY

I realized that I had no leopard print earrings to go with several outfits I had. So, I got to work on making a pair with stuff I already had on hand. We all know that free is so me!!

earring clips, wire, wire cutters, scissors, and fabric

wrap wire around pen to get swirls shape

cut fabric into strips
then glue to swirls

add earring clips and all done!!!

This is my daughter wearing my new earrings...

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

awe this is cute.... put a feather and bead with it... okay I'm thinking out loud. :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I like how you think! The beads would be perfect...