August 7, 2011

shirt refashion

I've been refashioning my clothes to make them new and chic!! I'm looking to save some money and be more eco friendly by simply reusing them. This project only took about 5 minutes and best of all it was FREE!!!

This shirt is brown because I lost the pic of the black one. 
It is the exact same shirt though.


 By sewing lace around the middle, 
it has been transformed from boring to romantic!!


I wanted it to be really frilly and girlie
so I left the ends loose to tie a bow.


Craft O Maniac 
MMM
TRH 
WDIW 
BCD 
  Along for the Ride
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iv done one with ribbon, I never thought of lace.
It looks great

Anonymous said...

Val, here is you something to try for a recipe..
It is sooooo good

http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/

Brave Brooke said...

What a great way to dress it up!