September 3, 2012

B/W patchwork jeans

I love all things Boho!! So patchwork jeans are a must have for my style. But you guys know I don't like to pay for what I can make myself. So, I got some fabric scraps, my pants, and some fabric glue. This is what I came up with.

My old pair of white jeans...
(excuse my foot..lol)

I played with the pattern I wanted before applying fabric glue...

Voila...

The mono color scheme may not be very boho, but I'm also classic too.
You could also add to the back pockets if you'd like.
Once again, Free is so me!!!!

MTWC
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Stacie said...

cute!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks Stacie!!

Linda said...

Valencia..that was a really cute idea! (:>)

I never wear white pants...but I liked the black and white outfit that you put together.

I enjoy your posts!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

It is such a joy to hear from you Linda! It's been a while.