April 7, 2013

DT tile mirror~DIY

Ever since my picture was broken in the stairway of my home, I've been on the look out for a cheap thrifty alternative. I finally found what I was looking for at my ole trusty Dollar Tree!! I found some 8 1/2X11 mirrors for $1 each and got to work.

 This is what I started with...

I laid them out on the floor how I wanted,
As you can see, I had a little help

I positioned the mirrors the way I wanted...

Got out my duck tape and taped it up...

 Here is the final product...

I loved how it turned out and was even more impressed with the price
of eight dollars for eight mirrors...Gotta love dollar tree!!!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Jill said...

This is great! Mirrors can be so expensive, but putting smaller ones together is a great alternative! The nice thing about mirrors too is that you get a little bit of extra light!

Abbi said...

Great idea!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I could use some frugal and good ideas. (I also loved the duct tape shoes). I'm your newest follower. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Great idea. Do they ever start to peel?

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks ladies!! Jacqueline,I just tried it, this week, so I'll update it over time.