April 7, 2014

Giuseppe Shoes DIY

I was going about my merry little way screen-shopping(window-shopping, but online) as usual, when I spotted something that made me squeal. It was the mother of all shoes, the spring/summer line of Giuseppe Zanotti featured a pair with "Crock Rock jewel" on them!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!
I wanted these shoes, and especially since I'm from the bayou state of Louisiana. But there was one HUGE problem, the $ 1,595.00 price tag.
So, the wheels in my head got to turning, and I say to myself...self why not try a DIY. (Kids make you talk to yourself from time to time...lol) And this is my version in a step by step process.
unfortunately I couldn't find gators,
 but I did find lizards...eh close enough
old pair of shoes, I was going to donate
I gave my little lizards the old "Midas Touch"
with paint I had on hand
I just removed the bunched ribbon detail
All done!!!
I love these!!!!
So glad I was able to DIY them.
My version was only $2 for the two lizards at $1 each.
 A lot less than $1600....(umm YEA!)

 Motivate Me Monday
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: