August 9, 2008

I love my Michael

My husband is one of the best things that has happened to me. I can remember back when I made my list, like all single women do and asked for certain things in a husband. I never thought I'd even get close, but then God opened up heaven and sent my man Micheal. I am so in love with him. Don't get me wrong we both have our faults, but it's our desire to seek approval in the Lord that keeps us focused on more important things, rather than our short comings. He works from sun up til sun down to provide for his family. He goes out of his way to protect us with his life if he has to. There's no job too big or spider to kill too small that he won't tackle just for me. When I gave birth to our babies, he was terrified of being in the delivery room, but his love for me outweighed his fears. He really showed me how deep his love for me really was. His strength draws me to him like a moth to a flame. My desire for him has passed mere sexual gratification, but transcended into a soul connection. I'm his softer, sweeter, more gentle side. And I try to take every opportunity to show my love for him. I show it in the homemade meals I make for him, making sure our home is clean and neat, keeping our children educated and well mannered, and most of all by praying with him and for him. He truly is the love of my life and I'm blessed to have him as my husband. I'm proud to say I'm his wife and the mother of his children.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: