July 10, 2009

Feminine Friday


Hello to all of you beautiful ladies out there. It's feminine Friday again. I'm so excited! I love that we are encouraging women in their walk toward being a more modest lady in Christ. My camera is on the fritz so I will post photos of various very elegant dresses and my seven days in a dress post. Remember to posts past or present pics and posts. Or you can leave a comment encouraging other women toward modest dress.



Whenever I put on a dress, I feel like such a lady. I really enjoy the way I look, but more how I feel. My husband really likes me looking softer and more modest. I know that modest dress is not the norm, but as a christian woman I am called to be set apart from what society deems "normal". I hope to be able to minister to many ladies who may feel outdated in dresses. I'm not a dresses only lady, just to be clear. But I do enjoy the way I feel when wearing one. I hope you ladies have some posts or pics to share this week. Be blessed!!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: