July 27, 2009

It's Party Time!!




Welcome to my one year blog anniversary. I'm so glad you decided to stop by and celebrate with me. If this is your first visit, please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. Go here for a list of prizes and button code. I've grown so much over the past year and have "met" some wonderful ladies in the process. I can only hope that I have blessed some of you as you've really been a blessing to me. I've been encouraged, prayed for and given tons of ideas. So in the spirit of friendship, I 'd like you to introduce yourself. You can link up with a past or present post all about you. When you're done, please stop by and "visit" other blogs and lets get to know each other.

I'd like to give a special note to my Proverbs 27:17 followers.
MySpace-Comments


(my faithful followers feel free to take this award)



Along the lines of getting to know you. Here is a fun mom quiz. I thought this would be a great ice breaker for a party...lol What were your results and was it true about you? Come back and enter your results in the comments section.

If quizzes are not for you, just answer a few questions about you instead or both:

fav board game as a child?
fav life saving product?
fav day of the week?
fav website?
fav snack food?
any unique facts about you?






Paradosi Christian Ballet Company
(pause music to view)




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

8 comments:

Melissa G said...

I put your button on my sidebar!

Sarah said...

Such a joy to find you! Happy Blog anniversary! I just began this blog adventure, one year, amazing.

Blessings from Costa RIca,
Sarah Dawn

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I took the mom quiz and I got WII mom...lol

fav game: connect four
fav product: microwave
fav day: Saturday
fav website: HGTV.com
fav snack food: popcorn
unique fact: I'm a gamer mom

~Bren~ said...

I got Wii mom too.

Fav game: Phase 10
Fav product: My quilting hoop
Fav Day: Sunday
Fav website: Blogs
Fav snack food: anything with sugar
Unique fact: I don't know how to whistle

Happy Blogoversary!!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Hey! I'm a Wii Mom, too! Which, from the description, seems pretty right on. I've let my kids be fairly independent from day one. It works for us!

Beth in NC said...

Fav game: Life
Fav product: My lap top
Fav Day: Sunday
Fav website: facebook and blogger
Fav snack food: Anything CHOCOLATE~
Unique fact: I lost 60 pounds this past year (hallelujah)!

Happy blogoversary and I have your button on my blog. :o)

Bless you!
Beth

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Hi Valencia! What a fun idea, I hope to come back later this week! Happy Anniversary!

In Him
Michelle

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy blog anniversary!!!