August 26, 2009

A day in my life

Here is a typical day in our lives.

first stop to freshen up


putting on a load of laundry


bed making helper(he actually just sat there)


finally made the bed after being bit a few times


dressed for work


thawed and seasoned chicken before leaving


back home cooking dinner


level 2 tantrum in progress(wants ice cream for dinner)


put on the wiggles, crisis deterred


cooked dinner


dinner is served


clean up, clean up everybody do your share


After that, the children watched a movie. I read a little, wrote in my prayer journal and then turned in. Today was actually a pretty normal day for us. Nothing extrodinary, just us!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had to laugh-you put the wiggles on for a tantrum and i earlier had put on a wiggles for a tantrum lol lol

Rose said...

HI Valencia~great post! I love your little ones~they are so cute! Especially the one who wants icecream for breakfast! It is nice that we are encouraging each other by putting up what our day looks like. Come for a visit when time allows~I put up "A Day in the Life of Me" also. I hope we can get some more women to share their days~God bless, Rose

Humble wife said...

What a delightful normal day that you shared! I have eight siblings and am grateful that you allowed us to see the meltdown...as life comes with all the imperfections. Only through the Lord are we able to see Perfection!

I love your blog and your family life, and pray I am able to visit again!
Jennifer

Jack's Mommy said...

haha...I loved your "Day". How delightfully normal and uncomplicated you made it sound. Just strait up, and with good humor too. :)

Thanks for the smile, :) ~Lisa