August 25, 2009

Praise Him in Advance


I can sometimes get so burdened down by all the problems in life, that I forget I already have the victory!! So, I have began to praise Him in advance, not for what I'm going through, but for what's to come. I know I will make it through whatever the situation throws at me as long as I'm in Him. Praise Him as if it has already come to pass.

When trials come, they are for my good. So, I try to always remember that whatever doesn't break me can only make me stronger. Baptism of fire, is a period in my life, when I am being conditioned for a greater purpose. When I can overcome my hardest trial, I birth my greatest ministry. I try not to question the process chosen for my future. I just rest in knowing that it has been carefully planned out in order for me to get to the next level spiritually.

In the face of adversity, PRAISE HIM!!

Alone and afraid, PRAISE HIM!!

In pain and hurting, PRAISE HIM!!

Needing guidance and lost, PRAISE HIM!!

In the mist of your struggle, PRAISE HIM!!

href="http://freespirithaven.blogspot.com/2008/12/about-fearless-fridays.html">Photobucket



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

1 comment:

Angela said...

I know I will make it through whatever the situation throws at me as long as I'm in Him. Praise Him as if it has already come to pass.

AMEN AMEN AMEN sister!!