November 25, 2009

Unplugged Holiday

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. I will be offline for the rest of the week to prepare my feast and spend time with my family. I'll have a special Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday post next time. I also won't be hosting Feminine Friday this week as I'll be out at Black Friday in Dallas with my big sis. I hope all of you take the time to really reflect on all the blessings that God has given you. Enjoy your family this holiday and be blessed!!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Have a WONDERFUL holiday!!! :)

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was special.