June 29, 2010

homemade pancakes

As long as I have flour in my house, I will never be hungry. That's because you can make so much from just a bag of flour. One of my favs is homemade pancakes. The are fresh, fluffy and fantastic!!

my ingredients: 6 cups of flour,1 cup sugar, 3 tblspoon cinnamon, 3 cups of milk
I have a large family, so you might want to cut it down a bit

mix and then add to a container or cook
I reduce, reuse, recycle old jars
this batter will last us only two days...lol

pour in the skillet


flip and all done


my flapjack stack


now for some toppings...ooooooo banannas


more toppings....awwww blueberries

You can add any toppings or any other ingredients into the batter, you'd like.
Just have a sweet, syrupy, good time for breakfast!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love making pancakes from scratch.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Oh do too. They are fun and fast to make and the kids love them.

Anonymous said...

Looks Yummy :)

Rose said...

Your flapjacks look so delicious especially with the bananas and blueberries on top!! I love to add whipped heavy cream to mine with the blueberries or strawberries. I am so sure your family loved this nice and hearty breakfast. God bless, Rose

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

great idea Rose to add whipped cream to the tops. They will love that..lol