July 6, 2010

s'more bites

The kids really loved this recipe, especially since they could help with this one. I got this recipe from Skip to my Lou.



Ingredients: jumbo marshmallows, melted chocolate, and graham crackers

 crush graham crackers in a bag

dip half of marshmallow in chocolate

then dip in crumbs

the kids with a s'more assembly line
kinda like ompa loopas...lol

pro: kids can help 
con: easy access to steal treats

 we actually had two plates with just one bag of marshmallows
very easy and fun to make!!!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Rose said...

Great recipe for the children! I will have to try it with mine~they love smores. God bless,Rose

Anonymous said...

LOL They looked like they really enjoyed themselves :)

Melissa G said...

These look so good! I'll have to make them with my boys sometime. They would love these!

VirtuousSYM101 said...

Thank you for this quick and fun recipe. My son will love this. I have added it to our summer fun recipes. We will try this on Friday! Great recipe even for when we go camping (in a cabin of course) lol.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

These were fun to make and no worry with the kids helping...lol