August 26, 2010

Recipe Book

It's something about fall that makes me want to clean, purge, and organize! This month I wanted to continue with my fall cleaning and organizing by creating a recipe binder. I needed one separate from my HMB, to keep on hand in the kitchen for easy access. Here it is!!

cover with tabbed sections for
desserts, dinner, breads, etc..

page protected printed pages for recipes &
pockets hold recipes that I haven't copied yet


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

9 comments:

Evelien said...

That's such a good idea! I still need to think about how I'll organize my recipes but you've showed me a very good example :)
Thanks!!

Traci Michele said...

i so need to do this!!!!!!!!! great job!

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Valencia,

I just found the torn pieces (three pieces) of a recipe I make quite often. They were not even in the kitchen. I really need to put together a recipe binder, tape up some torn pages, redo/reprint some others of recipe pages that have stains or gotten wet and store them together in an organized place...in the kitchen.

Kristen said...

What a great idea! My recipe file is an accordion folder, but a binder makes more sense. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea. I even have sheet covers and everything!

Kristy K said...

Awesome idea! I'm putting this on my to do list!

Eve said...

Brilliant! I need to do this too :D Hubs and I both collect recipes and the book we have now is over stuffed. Great idea, you book looks cute with the pockets :D

penguinsandladybugs said...

This looks very nice! Good idea!

Unknown said...

HI. I'm stopping in from Sarah Mae's 12 New Things challenge. I love your recipe binder! I have been thinking of putting together something similar because i have so many loose recipes (having printed them from the internet). Thanks for the inspiration. :)