September 21, 2010

cereal box ceiling medallion

I was just staring up at the ceiling one, cause I do that when the kids have driven me insane. And I thought I needed a little something extra above my chandelier. So, I got to work on adding a homemade medallion for FREE! Oh yeah!

I traced out a circle from a Chex cereal box
using a plastic bowl and marker

here is my circle all cut out

cut out an inner circle and flip

now to start gluing the feathers...yep feathers

before: pretty blah

after: pretty cool!

 close up shot


Visit thecsiproject.com
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Divamom said...

Too cute!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I know right and FREE!!! My fav part.

Unknown said...

I can totally relate to the kids driving me crazy. Is spring break over yet? Love your creativity on this project and I love that you did it for free. Free is good! It looks beautiful!