September 26, 2010

fall door cans

Fall is officially here!!! YAY, this is my favorite season because of the cool weather, the beautiful colors and its a season for being thankful. So, I thought I'd kick it off with a set of fall door cans just like the pair I did for spring here. All items are from the DT, cause I'm cheap like that. So here we go!


I gather my supplies:
cans, twine, buttons, paper, nuts, 
pine cones, ribbons and feathers

I wrapped the paper and twine around the can
then ribbon and bling later

start gluing flowers, nuts and cones to place inside

here they are in their fall debut

top shot...I think the feathers 
add a little chicness

up close and personal shot

 Finally, all ready to go on my door with my wreath!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh these door cans are such a good idea!! Great way to use up cans! I'd love if you linked up this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:

http://jembellish.blogspot.com/2010/09/round-tuit-16.html

Hope you have a lovely week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Anonymous said...

those are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's really beautiful!
Maybe I'll 'steal' your idea :-)
I wish you a nice week!

memakingdo said...

Great idea I would love if you linked it to my linky party!
http://memakingdo.blogspot.com/2010/09/your-so-very-creative-linky-party.html

Be Colorful Coastal said...

love your colorful take on fall and a fun twist on door decor.
Pam

*Jeana* said...

love it..I am gonna try this one..