October 18, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana diy necklace

I spotted this very interesting necklace by Dolce and Gabbana called snow silver. I fell in love, but not with that $153.00 price tag. That's insane! I wouldn't dare waste that kind of money on jewelry. but you will be mine dear necklace...muhahahaha!!!!

here is the original....

and here is my version.....


I don't usually wear white so I used a tan pom pom, so it could match more with what I own.
The M is my hubs initial, he was just smiling...
So lets talk price, shall we: FREE!!!
The chain and charm are from 2 broken necklaces and the pom poms I have for craft projects.


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats so cute V

~L~ said...

This is soooooo cute. Thanks for linking it up. It amazes me the price tag they put on designer items...smh.

~L~
www.AvidAccents.com

WobiSobi said...

This is really cute!! Nice job. Thank you for your sweet comments on my Blog. Have a wonderful Night.
Anne