October 15, 2010

Feminine Friday


Welcome ladies to Feminine Friday! I'm so glad that you can take the time to link up this week. The weather here is still hot in the south, so I haven't had to bring out my fall/winter clothes just yet.
To get a button code, click the button in the sidebar.
Whimsy in Pink...

to change this shirt up a bit, 
I just tied a scarf around it in a bow








Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so adorable.
you look great

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your outfit, it's cute! That skirt is awesome!!! :)

I am looking forward to warmth :D Winter is just starting and I'm done with it lol! :D

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks ladies!! I'm trying to find new ways to wear my old clothes to give them a little freshness...lol