October 12, 2010

shower door upgrade

For those of you who have been along for my long journey of redoing my bathroom, you know I promised to upgrade the shower doors. Well, I'm a girl of my word and it is done. Because I'm broke thrifty, I try to spend the least amount of money and free any time its possible. Well, lucky for me, this project was just that FREE!!!!!

go here for before pics, but be VERY afraid ....muhahahaha
I taped off the glass and
used some metallic spray paint I already had

make sure to open a window, 
case the fumes will knock you out

 AWW much better!

a side shot...so lovely

It's been three months and I haven't had a problem with 
my paint peeling or cracking due to the water.
And it looks so good! 
So, glad I didn't have to spend any money to buy a new one this color.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Stacie said...

This looks great!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Good girl! ***** out of five (silver and) gold stars!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks ladies, you guys are making me feel good over here....lol