October 11, 2010

falling 4 autumn

I wanted to share what I've been doing around my house for fall.
Everything I used, is stuff I got from dollar tree and thrift stores.
I hope you and your families have a blessed harvest season!!



$2 from DT for pumpkins on top of shakers

free: my own glass, pecans and flower 

kitchen side table display

$5: horn, flowers, ribbon and fillings (DT)

free: pinecones from my yard, leftover DT leaves

free: pinecones dress up this cake stand

free: tied with raffia I had on hand


free: twine and leaves 

$.50: leaves vine thrift store

$1.50: ceramic pumpkin (thrift store)
free: twine,leaves

dining room display

$1:glass pumpkin (DT)
free: pinecones and vase fill

$.25each: pumpkins (thrift store)

$1: both mini scarecrows (DT)

$.50: vine (TS)

2nd dining room table display

free: reused broken pumpkin and leaves

free: pinecones from my yard and leaves

$3: fall flowers and leaves with wreath (DT)

$4: glass gorges and vine (DT)

 free:flowers and decor balls

fireplace display

$2: scarecrows (DT)

 $1: bag of copper painted gorges (DT)

$3.50: fall village (TS)

$2: vines and pumpkins (DT)

Motivate Me Monday
CraftOManiac
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Everything looks so pretty. You are definitely ready for the season.

Have a very blessed week!

Mindy said...

Your Autumn vignettes are very beautiful and festive! Thank you for the sweet comment on my piano necklace. :) Have a great day!

Tony said...

it all looks wonderful! i love all the pinecone accents.

Kimra
http://crafty-cove.blogspot.com

Eve said...

Beautiful decor, I like your decorating style.