October 5, 2010

pinecone kissing ball

Fall is in the air and I've been having a good time decorating. 
Here is an idea I came up with for pine cones I collected for free.

start with a plastic ball and pine cones


hot glue the pine cones to the ball

now to add twine and raffia ribbon

Hung and and ready to show.


This is so cute and best of all it cost no money!
You can just pick up pine cones from your own yard.
For an added bonus, use scent on your pine cones.


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ought to try that around the holidays when they put out the pine cones that smell like cinnamon.

Missy said...

So clever and inexpensive...which I'm a huge fan of! Thanks for sharing!

Missy said...

Clever and inexpensive! I am fans of both! Thanks for sharing!

Crescent Moon said...

That's very clever! I would have never thought about using a wiffle ball to make something pretty.

MOMSWEB said...

You never cease to amaze me. You go girl!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Very clever using a wiffle ball!!

Mindie Hilton said...

I had to check this out, saw you at Someday Crafts. I live in the Sierra Mt. Range, so no lack of Pine Combs here.:) I will have to make one or maybe a few. I think I will add some spray glitter to mine. I would love for you to share this at my anything goes linky that runs fri-mon.
I love it! http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/