January 24, 2011

DIY fashion ring

I love those cute over-sized fashion rings that I've been seeing around. 
I decided to give them a try.

a pack of rings and trinkets I own

 Here is a ring I made with one of my buttons

It really does look pretty.

I am able to make 6 rings that I will post as I complete them. 
All I paid was 2.99 for the pack 
of rings and the buttons were free!!


 MTWC
MMM
BTPF
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Hi Valencia,

You have such great ideas! And at such great prices!! :o)

I want you to know that your blog has been a blessing to me. I have given your blog an award that was shared with me. You can find it here: http://no-idle-bread.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-me.html

Take care and have a lovely day.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Awww thanks so much Stacie!!! I'm so glad that you gave found some encouragement here on my blog. I'll come over for a visit to your blog now.

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

I do like your ring!

DANA said...

That's great! If you have not been by yet, make sure you enter my linky contest! The best of January 2011 will be showered with prizes! I also have some great Valentines giveaways going on right now!

http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/01/strut-your-stuff-link-up-party.html

Anonymous said...

Beautiful .....

Divamom said...

Love it! You're so creative!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

How fabulous is that--cheap bling! Thank you for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.