March 27, 2011

sea glass art

Since I'm always in the process of updating my home.
I created a DIY art for my beach themed bathroom.
I got the bag that had all the colors in my bathroom. 
The whole project cost $2 from Dollar Tree.

shadow frame and sea glass=$2

empty frame

arrange glass to your like, then glue
these are the colors in my bathroom

 replace glass

Now display your cute, but cheap art!!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love this idea! This will go great in my bathroom, thanks for sharing :o)

~Amy

WobiSobi said...

How did I miss this.. Such a great Idea.. LOVE it.

Kristen said...

Beautiful! I love the sea glass framed like that. I recently made some art with my seashells and sea glass - stop over and check it out!

http://decoratingdiy.blogspot.com/2011/03/she-sells-seashells-by-seashore.html

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thank you all for the great compliments.

I will go check it out right now Kristen.

Unknown said...

I love the colors in the glass! I recently made something similiar for my bath with flat glass gems. (I glued to the outside of the glass instead) Don't you love cheap and personal art? :D