September 25, 2011

fall plastic pumpkins

A few years ago I got a pack of those little plastic mini pumpkin buckets from Walmart. They were $1 but on clearance for .25 for a pack of six. I usually just have them hanging from my chandelier. But this year I wanted to cover the faces, plus make them look more fall instead of Halloween-y.

I grabbed my trusty can of copper spray paint and got to work!
I let it dry for a few hours...


I was very pleased with the end results.
They looked really fancy instead of the plastic.
And best of all, this upgrade was FREE!

bottom view...

















Making








Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Chi said...

Those are really cutie for fall, love it. I enjoy reading your inspirational words via your blog, it's such a blessing, thanks for sharing always

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

What a great idea! First I love the deal you got on the lil pumpkins and who would have thought to do what you did and make a sophisticated decoration? I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky @ www.messforless.net