October 13, 2011

I'll be back!!!

In my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice...


I'm almost done with my fall house cleaning!! I've taken a part every room and organized them one by one. I'm getting ready for a garage sale this weekend to get rid of the clutter before the holidays. I'm also getting my dancers ready for their praise dance for our church. Then I've been helping at my kids art center program once a week and I had to get my class schedule and crafts together so, its all done and ready to go. I've just gotten our church community harvest festival underway and been taking donations for the renovations too.  Whewww!!! Just typing all of that is tiresome....(smile) in a good way!

I've really enjoyed the family time that we've been sharing together. It has been awesome! I have been cooking so many new recipes and the family is loving every minute of it. And for some reason, I've been on a baking spree... I have no idea why but again they've been lovin' it. This has been an awesome experience unplugging for just two weeks and plugging back in to my community, church, and family! I didn't even check Facebook not one time or my email. I thought I would go crazy but, it has really helped me to see how much more I could be doing IRL(in real life). I really love you guys for sticking by me every once in a while, when I get the urge to unplug. That really means a lot to me and you guys have never left and have been so understanding throughout all the other times. But don't worry, I'll be back to blogging bright and early Monday morning.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Joii C. said...

Happy cleaning! God bless. :-)

WobiSobi said...

I so need to do that..Thank you so much Valencia, for you sweet comment.
hugs
Anne